The SonaWP plugin allows you to easily create payment blocks in WordPress using the block editor. With SonaWP, you can seamlessly integrate PayPal payment functionality into your posts and pages, enabling you to sell products or services directly from your website.
How It Works
Adding the SonaWP Block:
- Go to the desired post or page in the WordPress admin panel.
- Click on the “+” icon to add a new block.
- Search for “SonaWP” or locate it under the “Widget” category.
- Click on the SonaWP block to add it to your content.
- Title: Enter the title for your product or service. This field is required.
- Price: Set the price of your product or service. Only numeric values greater than zero are allowed. This field is required.
- Merchant PayPal Email: Enter the PayPal email associated with your merchant account. Only one email can be entered per block, and it is required.
- Description: If desired, provide a description or additional information about your product or service.
- Image: You can include an image to showcase your product or service. This field is optional.
- Currency Selection: In the block options panel, you can select the currency in which you want to receive payments.
- PayPal Buttons: Choose which PayPal buttons to display on the payment form, such as the PayPal button, Pay Later button, debit or credit card option, and Venmo button.
- Once the SonaWP block is published or previewed on the frontend, users will see the configured payment options and details.
- Users can make payments using the selected PayPal buttons, providing a seamless checkout experience.
- Currently, SonaWP only supports PayPal as the payment method.
- Only one merchant PayPal email can be used per block.
- Ensure that you have a valid PayPal merchant account and have configured it properly for receiving payments.
- SonaWP does not handle any transactional or order management processes. It solely acts as a frontend payment solution.
- WordPress version 5 or higher
- PHP version 7 or higher
- Valid PayPal merchant account
- Download the SonaWP plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory or upload it manually to your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress Plugins menu.
- Once activated, the SonaWP block will be available in the block editor.
- Ensure your PayPal merchant email is correctly entered in the block settings.
- Customize other options, such as currency and PayPal button selections, as per your requirements.
Publish and Test:
- Add the SonaWP block to your desired post or page.
- Configure the block with the necessary details (title, price, merchant PayPal email).
- Publish or preview the post or page to test the frontend payment functionality.
- Ensure that you have entered a valid merchant PayPal email and a price greater than zero in the block settings.
- If you encounter any issues during setup or while using the SonaWP plugin, please refer to the troubleshooting section in the plugin’s documentation or seek support from the SonaWP support forum.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Have a look at the FAQ section in the SonaWP plugin’s documentation for answers to common queries and additional information.